IITF – INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR is the largest integrated trade fair with B2B and B2C components. For nearly three & half decades, it is managing India’s world class exhibition complex that is constantly upgraded to keep it in a high standard of readiness. A number of Government Organizations use this platform to spread awareness about their programmes and policies among the public. IITF has emerged as the largest consumer goods fair in the Indian sub-continent. The format of IITF has Social, Business, Cultural & Educational Dimensions that are merged together where media persons, exhibitors and visitors, social activists, marketing professionals, NGO’s come together to explore their objectives.
- IITF – Indian International Trade Fair is an annually organized mega trade fair which has been one of the cornerstones of Indian trading scene in the recent history.
- The IITF 2014 trade show has been known for its massive scale and carnival like atmosphere which has attracted wide variety of buyers and sellers from within the country and overseas.
- India International Trade Fair will take place over a period of 14 days, starting from 14th November 2014 to 27th November 2014 and it has been organized by Indiantrade promotion organization.
- The first 5 days (14 Nov, 2014 – 18 Nov, 2014) of the fair will be exclusively assigned for business and the rest of the fair will be open to the public.
- The theme of this year’s show is inclusive growth which is aimed at enabling people to contribute and benefit from the economic growth. South Africa has been chosen as this year’s partner country.
- For this year’s trade show, Delhi will be the state in focus and its untapped potential will be highlighted to the visitors.
- IITF 2014 the theme is “Women Entrepreneurs”
- IITF has always been one of the most eagerly anticipated even in the calendar of major traders and this year’s event is expected to live up to the expectations.
- IITF Delhi is largest consumer goods fair in the Indian sub-continent.
- Almost all the States and Union Territories of the Federal Government of India participate in this event.
Here you will get to know the Parking Charges for Trade Fair 2014 and IITF 2014 Timings and Tickets details for IITF 2014