IITF attracts huge number of general visitors who are the potential customers for the companies who participate in IITF to promote their products.
India International Trade Fair was established in 1980. It is also known as IITF. It is the prevalent and most popular fair which is organized in the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. This event last year had 1.5 lakh foot fall every day.
This mega event gives a common platform for all business classes to display their wide range of products and services.
Aims & Objectives of the IITF -
• To provide a one stop sourcing point for quality products, services and technologies at competitive prices
• To open new avenues for transfer of technology to entrepreneurs of India's neighbouring countries
• To highlight India's achievements, socio-economic development and export potential.
• To provide a platform for business transactions, product launches and test marketing.
• To explore joint venture opportunities.
Profile for exhibit include Household Appliance, Processed food, Beverages, Bodycare & Health care products, Jute, Coir Products, Textiles, Garments, Kitchen Appliances, Confectionery, Drugs, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics, Telecommunication, Power sector, Electronic Sector, Furniture, Home Furnishings, Sports Goods, Toys, Engineering Goods etc.
• Overseas Business Visitors
• Equipment & Machinery Suppliers
• Marketing & Direct Selling Companies
• Government Agencies • General Public etc.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IITF 2011
• Green Event, with No Plastic Bags
• Cultural Programmes & State Events
• Food Fiesta
• No Smoking Zone
• Special Cuisine - Duniya Ka Khana
• Special Cuisine- Bharat Ka Khana
• Special Exhibition -India- A Space Odyssey
• Business Visitor Guide
• Daily Show Updates